The High lift Jack Mount has a universal design allowing tuning for most high lift jacks and connects to heavy duty channel.
- Able to be tuned as the High lift jack wears
- Can be mounted to anything with a flat surface and 2x 8mm holes at the right width
- Fits all popular heavy duty roof rack system channels
- Tool-free clamping attachment for High lift Jacks
- Designed to fit - Hilift brand X-Treme, HL-Red and HL-484 Black; Maxitrack branch MTHLJ and Black Rat
Where do you mount a high lift jack?
You can often mount your hi-lift jack mount to various points on your vehicle, including the hood, bumper, roll cage, roof rack and inside a truck bed. Wherever you decide to mount your hi-lift jack mount, it's essential to make sure that they fit securely and safely.
How do you secure a hi-lift jack to a roof rack?
Using a two-piece hi-lift jack roof rack mount, you can safely secure your hi-lift jack to your vehicle for rattle-free transport. It will also ensure no damage to your car when trekking down any terrain.
How do you mount a Hi-Lift jack on a tyre carrier?
Using a specified mount will allow you to securely attach your hi-lift jack mount to your tyre carrier without the threat of movement when driving. When mounting your jack, you must ensure the bumper is cleared. Kaymar wheel carriers are available with hi-lift jack mounts if requiring this type of fitment.
Can you use a Hi-Lift jack to change a tyre?
Yes, you can, but you'll need additional accessories, such as Lift-mate, to safely use your hi-lift jack mount to change your tyre.