The Rola Jerry Can Holder’s versatile design will easily carry your Jerry Can, vertically or horizontally.
Made from strong stainless steel, the Jerry Can Holder has a padded base to prevent slippage and container damage and a Max-Grip open handle ratchet for quick securing.
- Extendable design allows for vertical or horizontal transportation
- Stainless steel powder coated finish
- Insulated rubber base to prevent slippage and container damage
- Easy to use, Max-Grip Ratchet with high strength webbing
- Suitable for jerry cans ups to 185 mm in width
- Can be fitted to most roof trays with channels
- Includes 2 brackets, Max-Grip ratchets, mounting hardware and tie down points
- Engineered and tested in Australia for the toughest conditions
Why is it called a jerry can?
The jerry can originated back in World War 2 - designed in Germany to carry 20 litres of fuel. The British and Army troops called it a jerry can because that was the nickname they had for Germans during the war.
Whilst the overall design of the jerry can has not changed much since then, it’s now used to carry a range of different liquids as well as petrol. Store it in your roof rack jerry can holder and you know it’ll be secure and ready for use whenever you need it.
What is a jerry can holder?
The Rola jerry can holder was designed to hold your jerry can and transport it securely on the roof rack/tray of your vehicle. It has a rubber base to prevent slippage and it is capable of holding your jerry can horizontally or vertically.
How do you strap a jerry can to a roof rack?
By placing your jerry can in the Rola jerry can holder you can use the included brackets and straps to secure it to your roof rack/tray.
Why do jerry cans have 3 handles?
The jerry can typically has 3 handles for ease of transport. The cans themselves can get quite heavy as they are capable of holding up to 20 litres of liquid - having 3 handles allows for more than one person to carry the can and also for more than one empty can to be held in one hand.